- Aucoin v. Kennedy
- Aucoin v. Kennedy 2
- Aucoin v. Kennedy 3
- Safford v. St. Tammany Parish Fire Protection Dist. No. 1
- Safford v. St. Tammany Parish Fire Protection Dist. No. 1 2
- Safford v. St. Tammany Parish Fire Protection Dist. No. 1 3
- Perkins v. City of Baton Rouge
- Rhyce v. Martin
- Bynum v. Ussin
- Casey v. Livingston Parish Communications District
- Casey v. Livingston Parish Communications District 2
Contact us today for a free consultation
Olinde & Mercer, LLC provides comprehensive legal representation in labor and employment law disputes, civil litigation, commercial litigation and emergency service organization lawsuits. We work with clients throughout Louisiana from our Baton Rouge office, keeping a special focus on communities in the southern area of the state.
Reach out to our office online or at 225-240-7297 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our lawyers. To better serve your needs, we have evening and weekend hours available on an appointment-only basis.
Serving A Range Of Clients Statewide
We work hard to meet the needs of individuals and organizations throughout Louisiana, including emergency service providers, employers, property owners and people who have been injured or sued over others’ injuries. Our practice areas are varied and far-reaching, from commercial litigation to civil rights and admiralty and maritime law matters.